Entrez le code SOFIZZY25
lors de votre commande
Boost your morning! Ideal for fighting fatigue thanks to its high...
Bye bye stuffy nose! Refreshing and purifying our anti-cold pebble will...
Prepare for restful sleep with our relaxation-enhancing lavender blend....
The boreal forest as if you were there! Let yourself be transported by...
Last updated: November 4, 2021
This policy describes how SoFizzy collects, uses and shares your personal information.
- How we use your personal information
- How we share your personal information
- How We Protect Your Information
- Your choices
- Communicate with us
- Changes to this policy
WHAT WE GET
Here are some examples of personal information we collect: Newsletter. Name and email address. Purchase on our website. Name, credit card number, email address, billing address, shipping address and phone number SoFizzy community (Facebook page, Facebook group, Instagram account or any other online presence). Any information about yourself that you choose to submit or publish as part of your interactions with our social networks and online platforms. Draws and contests. Name, email address, phone number and age Notice of product availability. Name and email address.
In addition to the above, we may use the following technologies to automatically collect information about your activity on our websites.
Flash Witnesses. 2
Web beacons, beacons or web beacons. 3
Web Server Registers. 4
Geolocation technologies. 5
Note that we do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you can view our websites, but you do not need to make a purchase or submit any personal information to us. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SoFizzy primarily uses the personal information collected to offer you products, information and services. We may use your information to trace your purchase history, to suggest products, and to communicate with you for the purposes of your account or promotions. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including detecting and preventing fraud, collecting monies owed to us and to maintain books of account.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SoFizzy may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service providers. We may pass your personal information on to companies that provide services to us (including affiliates acting as such), such as order fulfillment, package delivery, sending mail and emails, business data analysis, marketing assistance, credit card payment processing, fraudulent activity investigations, consumer surveys and customer service.
- Marketing partners. We reserve the right to share your personal information with third parties with whom we have partnered to jointly create and offer a product or service. Additionally, to the extent permitted by law, SoFizzy's co-marketing partners may share your personal information with us to better serve you.
- Social networks, widgets and plug-ins. The use of any feature made available to you on our sites by a third party may result in the collection or sharing of information with a third party. For example, if you use Facebook's "Like" feature, Facebook is likely to record that you "like" a product and post that information on Facebook.
- Other occasions. SoFizzy may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents and our affiliates, in order to protect the safety and security of our visitors, for the purposes of detection and protection against fraud, or to comply with the law or legal processes.
- Business transition. SoFizzy may share your personal information with another company that purchases the assets or shares of SoFizzy in part or in whole, and that company may use and disclose such personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy. SoFizzy is also likely to share personal information with potential buyers in order to evaluate the proposed transaction.
SoFizzy may share anonymized information (for example, information that is not directly related to your name) in the following circumstances, in addition to those identified above:
- Consolidated Information. We may share aggregate information about our customers with our advertising and marketing partners.
- Behavior-based advertising. A third party may use technology (for example, a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites, in order to provide you with advertisements about products and services tailored to your interests. These advertisements may appear either on our website or on other websites.
WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The file containing your personal data is stored on our servers or those of our service providers and is accessible by our employees, agents and authorized representatives who need access to it to perform their functions. We realize that our customers trust us when it comes to protecting their personal information. We take seriously and take reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural measures to protect your personal information. Although we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that your information will remain secure under all circumstances.
YOUR CHOICES You have the following choices as to how your information is used:
1. Updating or correcting personal information relating to your file. You can update or correct your name, email address, civic address and phone number by sending an email to email@example.com
2. Receipt of newsletter and promotional emails. You can click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any promotional email you receive.
3. Behavior-based advertising. You can opt-out of some, but not all, behavior-based advertising online here or by using your browser settings to block cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
4. Delete content relating to comments and interactions with our social networks. Please check with the relevant platforms for the specific procedure to remove content you have posted to a public space. Note that such deletion may not completely erase this information from the Internet. For example, historical copies, or "caches", may remain.
For more information on how behavior-based advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) educational page. You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting these pages and following the instructions:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can unsubscribe from some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's unsubscribe portal.
If you have any questions regarding our practices relating to privacy and security, or if you wish to access or correct your personal information, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take appropriate steps to verify your identity before allowing you to access or make corrections to the information. If we need or need to contact you regarding any event involving your personal information, we may do so by email, telephone or post.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
1 "Cookies" are small pieces of data that are placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies record information about your activity on the site in order to make your visits to our site more enjoyable and successful for you, by providing you with a personalized experience and by recognizing your preferences when you visit our site. If you have chosen to disable cookies on your browser, some functionality of our website may be compromised. Some of our web pages, especially those that require a username and password, require that cookies be accepted in your browser and cannot be used if cookies are disabled in your browser.
2 Flash cookies (also known as Local Shared Objects) are data files similar to cookies, except that they can store more complex data. Flash cookies are used to remember settings, preferences and usage, especially for videos, interactive games and other similar services.
3 Web beacons are small graphic images placed on a web page or in an email to record the pages and advertisements that users click on, or to track the performance of email marketing campaigns.
4Web server logs are activity logs created by the computer that provides your browser with the web pages you request. For example, a web server registry might record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to take you to the web page. The web server registry may also record information about your browser, such as your IP address and cookies set on your browser by the server. Geolocation technology refers to technologies that allow us to determine your location. We may ask you to provide information about your location on our website, or to allow your mobile device to send us specific location information. We may also collect general location information from your web browser.